There hasn't been much to update on the blog lately. Jared and I have been spending our weekends finishing decorating our new home. We really like our new neighborhood and new ward. This past Sunday they asked me to be the Primary secretary. Jared is still awaiting his calling... which I think will probably be Scouts.
The pregnancy continues to be pretty smooth for me. My belly keeps growing, and we are taking that as a great sign these days that all is well since I still haven't felt any movement yet.
You are looking GREAT!! I voted girl...don't know why, I just did. you would be great with either. i am excited that we are coming in October so I will get to see the babes. i need to email you and get ideas of the best places to stay. i will when it gets closer!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou DO look great! I want to come in October with Jami!! And I'm voting boy. Only because that seems to be the predominant sex among others lately... Take care!
ReplyDeleteI voted girl but it wouldn't let me cast a vote for Dave...he says boy. By the way, the baby bump is so cute!
ReplyDeleteWe voted BOY!!! We hope its a boy so Grant can have a little hunting partner! You look so cute. Glad to hear all is going so well. Miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteI voted girl but then I'm always wrong so you will probably be having a boy. Either way its exciting. Your picture is so cute, I'm excited to hear what you will be having.
ReplyDeleteI voted BOY! I really hope that I am right!
ReplyDeleteIt is for sure a little elk hunter..better go buy some camo.You can call him Buds Jr.You look so cute Kris, I am glad you posted a pic we miss seeing you guys and being in on the new place, pregnancy ect. Let us know
ReplyDeleteI forgot to vote, but if I had I would have said BOY because that is what I thought it was. So glad to hear that the little guy is healthy. I am so happy for you two. Now the fun begins... SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSooooooooooooooo... what are you having??? Cannot wait to hear!
ReplyDelete