Jack is really starting to settle into life, and we couldn't be more thrilled. For awhile there we thought we might have a colicky baby (but then we believe anything we read on the internet). One night during a "Jack Attack" Jared stumbled across a website selling the best gripe water out there for colic ... so he bought four bottles and had them overnighted. Below is a picture of what the stuff looks like.
Needless to say to all parents the stuff really doesn't work. And we now realize our little man doesn't have colic; he's just a baby and has fussy periods. Fortunately for us though his fussiness is starting to go away and that sweet little boy we brought home from the hospital is returning, and we are adjusting very well to our new lives.

He is so cute!!! We can not wait to meet him at Thanksgiving. We are lloking forward to seeing you guys and being able to spend some time with you. Glad Jack is settling down and having less "Jack Attacks"! That is too funny!! Glad to hear you are doing well!
ReplyDeleteYou got to love that Jared!! I can't wait for Thanksgiving so I can see him being a Dad. According to Mom, he is hilarious to watch. I can't stop shaking my head at him. How funny! "Jack Attack" I love that! Keep posting. I love to read about little Jack.
ReplyDeleteThat stuff looks like tar...and came out like tar! Glad things are getting better!
ReplyDelete