Sunday, December 13, 2009

O Holy Night

Having a baby boy around Christmas puts you as prime candidates for being in the nativity. Last week Jack made his acting debut as baby Jesus (and so did Jared & I). I was a bit nervous he would be a crying baby Jesus, but he understood the importance of his role and was a perfect angel through the whole scene.

We will not be moving to LA....


5 comments:

  1. Looking good! What a darling baby Jesus he was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hysterical!!That is all I have to say!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kris could look like Mary but Joseph looks..well ..he looks like one of the wise men. Good sport Jared, did you go kicking and screaming all the way???

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun and cute! Hope your little family has a great Christmas - love ya =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have really missed you guys this Christmas had to look at your blog again...just wanted you to know you are loved and missed

    ReplyDelete