Thursday, April 8, 2010

Snow Again???

I'm sure everyone in Utah/Idaho would prefer I not visit these states. In my past four visits, I have brought snow and stormy weather. My poor little man doesn't weather the cold too well.


How could we stay away though. Jack enjoys hanging out with his cousins way too much. We first went to Pocatello to visit the Taylors. Jack had a great time at the Easter Egg Hunt being wheeled around by Avery.


He enjoys watching all the kids play and of course all the attention. Cousins are the best baby sitters!


Jack loved staying at Grandma's house and having Grant there to entertain him.


After we wrecked Grandma's house we jumped down to Aunt Teresa's to pull out all her old baby toys too. Again cousins, Max and Cooper were great entertainers for Jack. And they loved the return of their old baby toys.



And why is it that all toddlers want to be babies again as soon as they see a baby. I couldn't resist posting this picture of Cooper chillin' in his old bouncy seat eating breakfast.

We had a great time with everyone. Thanks for letting us crash your houses!


7 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed your visit. I am glad you came. Little Jack is just so precious and I loved seeing him and making him laugh. I do believe I am the only aunt (at least on the Taylor side) that made him laugh. So I think that I am his favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I can blame you for my snowy Easter...shame shame...you keep that crap away from me...you're supposed to bring your lovely sunshine and warmth:) Glad you got to have such a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's completely a Taylor! Those Taylor boys have some strong genes and Jack looks like his daddy...those cute little blue eyes are to die for. So glad you could make a trip up and see us even though I wasn't around much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. Stay away if you are going to bring snow and cold weather. I am sick of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that pic of our little "rock star". It was fun to have you come but I must say alittle weird to not have Jared with you:( Thanx for making the effort Kris.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Max is still talking about HIS baby Jack. It was fun to see you and him, hopefully we make it up to Washington soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute pictures!! We are heading to Utah next week, I am hoping for good weather.

    ReplyDelete