Sunday, July 18, 2010

I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home!

What a great week! Jared came home two months early from his deployment in Afghanistan.

Jack and I flew in the afternoon before he was to arrive and quickly decorated the house:)


And then drove out to Camp Pendleton at 4am and waited ... and waited ... and waited for his bus to come in!


But it was sure worth the wait when we saw those men and women in uniform come rushing to all of us on the Parade deck. It's great to be back together again as a family!




4 comments:

  1. We're so happy for you guys! How wonderful to come home early. Most people get to come home late, so that is really awesome. Hope you guys are still in the area around Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome to have Buds home again and for your family to be together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jared for your service! How wonderful it must be to be all together again! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad Jared is back! Hope you guys are having a wonderful time together. Jack is looking so cute Kris!

    ReplyDelete