So I've been experimenting with iMovie. I still need a lot of practice, but I need to get Jack's first steps out to the grandmas before he runs up to them!
Yay for Jack! 11 month is early for walking, at least in our home it was. Don't you love imovie? It is so easy. You've just reminded me what I need to resume doing...family movie transferring. Good job!
Way cute Jack! It is so fun to watch your child learn to walk. I think it is more exciting for the Mom and Dad. (or at least it was for us!) He couldn't be any cuter. What is funny is you keep backing up the closer he gets to you and I am sure he is thinking Mom, stop! I couldn't help but see all that tile...that can't be very fun to mop!!!
I LOVED IT!!!! Congrats Mr. Jack on walking!!! I have to laugh at those spindly legs. They are so skinny. I miss seeing all the fun things he is doing.That imovie is so fun..you did a great job.
We miss you guys too! Wish Sabrina and Jack could be having play-dates still. Patrick and I were both super impressed with the camera work on the video, your pans and zooms are so smooth. I tell, the fun is only beginning once they can walk. Jack will have you running after him soon. If you are ever out here in D.C., we would love to have you visit.
Yay for Jack! 11 month is early for walking, at least in our home it was. Don't you love imovie? It is so easy. You've just reminded me what I need to resume doing...family movie transferring. Good job!
ReplyDeleteWay cute Jack! It is so fun to watch your child learn to walk. I think it is more exciting for the Mom and Dad. (or at least it was for us!) He couldn't be any cuter. What is funny is you keep backing up the closer he gets to you and I am sure he is thinking Mom, stop! I couldn't help but see all that tile...that can't be very fun to mop!!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVED IT!!!! Congrats Mr. Jack on walking!!! I have to laugh at those spindly legs. They are so skinny. I miss seeing all the fun things he is doing.That imovie is so fun..you did a great job.
ReplyDeleteVery cool! Now he can get into so much more, but at least he is more easily entertained!
ReplyDeleteWe miss you guys too! Wish Sabrina and Jack could be having play-dates still. Patrick and I were both super impressed with the camera work on the video, your pans and zooms are so smooth. I tell, the fun is only beginning once they can walk. Jack will have you running after him soon. If you are ever out here in D.C., we would love to have you visit.
ReplyDeleteThat's a great movie...I can't even believe he is old enough to walk...and then I see on facebook that today is his first birthday...so crazy!
ReplyDelete