He was sure happy to see the beach though and thoroughly enjoyed splashing in the water and squishing the gooey sand between his fingers.

October also means an obligatory stop at the pumpkin patch and boy did we ever visit the pumpkin patches of all pumpkin patches this year. It was a bit of a drive east where there are still farm lands in Southern California, but definitely worth the trip. This was more like a fall carnival. We will plan to spend more time here next year.
We also were treated to have grandma come out to baby sit Jack for a few nights and days while Jared and I did some things together. We especially appreciated getting a evening to celebrate our anniversary. It was great having the world's best baby sitter here for a week. Thank you, Shauna!
Wow, is that a dark haired Kristina? It looks so pretty and shiny! I love the pumpkin patch photos. Jack's flannel shirt is awesome! Looking forward to seeing you all at the holidays.
ReplyDeleteNice to have Mom come down to help out...I just would have taken more advantage of her! Just sayin'!! I like your hair dark, Kris. See you guys in 19 days!
ReplyDeleteit was great fun to come and see and be with "Grandpa's Elk Hunter" I miss that little guy. Wish you guys lived closer!!
ReplyDeleteYou two are a darling couple. What a cute picture. I love your hair too. So glad that you were able to spend some alone time together. It is so needed once kids come along. Have fun on the cruise and look forward to seeing you for Christmas.
ReplyDelete