Monday, September 28, 2009

Jack Randall Taylor

So we finally have returned to somewhat normal life after our arrival of Jack last Sunday. Here are a few stats and pics of our little guy, and we promise to post more of a story next time. As of now, we are all home doing well and being taken care of by grandma Johnson for a few more days.

Jack Randall Taylor was born on Sunday, September 20, 2009 at 11:47pm. He weighed 7 lbs 1 oz and was 20 inches long. We came home from the hospital on Wednesday and have received lots of love and support from family and friends. We all feel very blessed!









10 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh....Congrats! How very exciting!!!!! He is absolutely adorable! I am so glad your mom is there to take care of you all! Hope I can see you all in person sometime before he starts kindergarten!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack is so cute! We love seeing his pictures. Grant kissed his pictures when he saw them (I think they were buddies in heaven). We can't wait to meet this little guy in person and snuggle him! Glad to hear you are doing well and adjusting to life with a new baby. It can be difficult at times, but I bet you are glad to have Grandma Johnson there to help...and I bet she is glad too!!! Bryan thinks Jack has a hairline like his Grandpa Taylor, and will be bald!

    Keep posting pictures, we love to see them. Love you guys....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys, he is so handsome! I am so excited for you. They grow so fast and he's probably changed so much in the short week he's been here. They bring such a sweet spirit with them and make all the laboring worth it! I get teary eyed when I think of the joy he will bring you and Jared. Families are everything and am so glad you have added a little missionary to your family. I can't wait to see you guys next month and hold him. Love ya guys, Aime

    Keep posting pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks so sweet and adorable. I hear he is a very good baby from Mom! We will have to plan another trip to WA where we overlap so we can actually meet Jack!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much fun! I bet you are so glad that you are not pregnant anymore! What a miracle it really is. He is so handsome.. great name. Look forward to hearing the whole story.. now you can brag to all the other moms :) Welcome to motherhood.. best times of your life! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! What a cute little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!! Hope Jared gets feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Jared & Kris!! He is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey cousins! Congrats on the new little arrival, how fun! He is so adorable and looks like a Taylor for sure! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I miss Mr. Jack!!! I love looking at his pictures. The one in his seat is a very good pic of him

    ReplyDelete