
Well I don't really bathe Jack in a miniature old-fashioned bath tub at home. These were photos taken at his six-month photo shoot, and I think they're worth posting.
Jack loves his bath--especially since I have started to bathe him in my parent's jacuzzi tub. While running the water he loves to sit underneath the faucet and let the water run down his back (yes he is a dork).
He also loves to lay down in the water and scream at the top of his lungs. He thinks he's speaking whale!
And finally the last video is a little long... but again it is more or less for Jared. Our blog is the best place for him to view videos of Jack.
Really cute Kris. One funny thing I thought of while watching the video. We teach our babies to splash when they are young then when they are older we ask them not to splash!! (At least I do)
ReplyDeleteJack is sooo cute! He is just getting cuter the older he gets. I love the bathtub photos. I need to be sure and get 1 year photos for Sabrina. We've only been doing candids up till now. Glad to see you and Jack are having fun.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! And stop apologizing for the videos..long or short...we love 'em...especially Dallin...he could watch "the baby" a thousand times over.
ReplyDeleteEverything about that kid is cute. He can just make a few noises and chew on a toy and I think it is fun to watch.Enjoy Jared!!! He is growing up but you can see some through blogging.
ReplyDelete