Going back in time, I have document what has happened. Keeping a blog is the easiest way for me to keep up on Jack's baby books. So for at least one more year I will blog as it will help keep up on the new baby's first year book. I have no promises after that though!
Right around Halloween was when we moved from California to Virginia. We flew east on October 29th and even though I did buy Jack a costume (a monkey costume) to wear trick-or-treating, I forgot to pack it in our suitcases and it was packed away with the rest of our household goods.
For Halloween, our friends, The Gordons, invited us over for pizza and trick-or-treating. Jack and his friend, Zach, showed little interest in getting costumes on and going out in the cold so we stayed in and played with toys instead. It was a great Halloween for all:)
We did make it to Bate's Nut Farm in Escondido before leaving California. And as always, we had a blast. I wish I could say we had as much fun carving the pumpkins we picked out. Jack still doesn't like to put his hands in the slimey mess... not sure why, he does not have issues with his hands being dirty.
No comments:
Post a Comment