I don't know what bit of news is bigger, but we have lots of big news to share. First off, only because it happened first and it is the most exciting, is we will be welcoming another little Taylor into our home next April. We are super excited and feel very blessed to have another baby come into our home. This past week we finally were able to see the doctor and have an ultra sound. All of us in the room were surprised to see how active this little peanut is. All inclinations are pointing to boy. We'll keep you updated on that though:) All is well with everyone.

And the next bit of news that we also had delivered to us this week are our new orders for Washington DC! Yep, we'll be heading out to the Pentagon on November 1st. These orders came very fast and we are sad to say goodbye to good friends and good weather, but the opportunity is amazing for Jared. He will be working with the Admiral at the Pentagon and will be the Admiral's executive assistant and director for administration.
Here's to another year of exciting changes. How blessed we feel to have our faith, which helps lead and guide us every day.
Ohhhh....I am so happy and excited for you!!!!! Congrats on the baby and the move!
ReplyDeleteAhhh, I'm so excited for you all! Jack's going to be an older brother! So many wonderful changes for your family. I hope this pregnancy is treating you okay and Jack isn't wearing you out too much.
ReplyDeleteKris- I am so excited for both of your announcements!!! That is so fun! Now I have to figure out how to get a visit to DC in the works!
ReplyDeleteWhat an exciting year ahead for you! Glad everything is going well with this pregnancy!
ReplyDeleteWhy are inclinations pointing to boy?
ReplyDeleteWe are excited!
Tell Jared congratulations for me (he'll remember me as Lynne Garner). What a fun place to move to!
ReplyDeleteI'm so lame lately, as you can see my blog has gone neglected for several months and I too have a really good reason... we're having a baby in April too!! I'm so excited for all the exciting things that are happening in your life. My brother and his wife lived in Maryland for several years and loved it. Please let us know next time you are in Pocatello-- good luck with the baby and keep us posted on what you're having!!
ReplyDelete